By September 23, 2011Published:
A staple on our menu. We've even been told we'll be hunted down if we take this off the menu!
- 4 ounces smoked duck breast small dice
- 1 pack dumpling skins technique follows
- 1 small red onion small dice
- 1/2 cup micro greens
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chives minced
- chipotle aioli recipe follows
- lime crema recipe follows
- tamarind glaze
- 4 cups salad oil for frying dumpling skins
- Fry dumpling skins with salad oil until crispy and lay them out on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil
- Place fried chips on a platter.
- Heat diced duck up in a pan with 2 teaspoons of tamarind sauce.
- Divide meat onto each fried chip and sprinkle on red onion.
- Spoon on chipotle aioli, about 1/2 teaspoon on each chip. You can get the recipe here http://deniseappel.com/recipes/chipotle-aioli
- Do the same with the lime creme. You can get the recipe here http://deniseappel.com/recipes/lime-crema
- Scatter the micro greens over all of the nachos as garnish.
- Course: Appetizer
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress