Frisee Salad Recipe
By February 10, 2012Published:
- 2 small heads washed frisee lettuce
- 3 oz truffle tremor cheese from Cypress Grove Cheese Company (can be purchased at Bishop and Liuzzi Cheese stores)
- 1 small celery root vegetable
- french lentils
- Cut celery root into 1" squares and blanch in boiling water with a little salt until tender.
- Blanch French lentils until tender in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and cool. Serve at room temperature.
- Build salad and top with cheese.
- Course: Salad
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress