Market Menu Local Chili and Vinegar BBQ Sauce
By July 19, 2012Published:
This local sauce is delicious on beef or chicken!
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons banana chilies minced
- 1 tablespoon Peruvian chilies minced
- 3 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper ground
- 2 cups tomato coarse chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- Sauté onion; add peppers and all other ingredients, simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Purée with a hand blender.
- Course: Sauces
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress